Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Hair:: Got A New Hair..

I’ve had enough
This is my prayer
That I’ll die living just as free as my hair

I’ve had enough
This is my prayer
That I’ll die living just as free as my hair

I’ve had enough
I’m not a freak
I must keep fighting to stay cool on the streets

I’ve had enough, enough, enough
And this is my prayer, I swear
I’m as free as my hair

hye fellow...that lyrics is taken from DirectLyrics but i not gonna talk about that Gaga's lyrics...What i'm gonna tell is about my hair..


heheh today i went to hairdresser and walla (#like presenting) i got a new hair...

taken from one of my My Hair:: Hair

So, that was before and now i'm more than handsome than that hahhaa #kali lar...Tada!!!!


hahaha...i'm not so ensom lar p hehehe this is my new cut and im confortable with it

hahhaa and i know u must be laugh at me...but who care coz i have my new hair and i love it...^_^

P/s:: hehehe sja jak...da lma x update blog...but actually the cut was nice...credit to the hairdresser huhuu Putra Putri Saloon..huhuh



2 comments:

  1. OMO! in that before-the-hair-cut pic, u look like my ex for a brief moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha...tank for the new look so u don't have to remember ur ex hahaha...

    ReplyDelete